Thursday, June 17, 2010

New England is Awesome

I currently live in Paris, and although I have lived out of the United States for nearly twelve years (my goodness, has it been that long?!), I still consider Connecticut to be my home base. As such, from time to time I like to check out what the Tri-State Area offers in terms of my various hobbies and interests. Who knows why? Maybe I still think I will move back one day...

I was delighted to discover the Raw New England Community. They have a bi-monthly mailing list that serves as great sources of information for raw food and healthy living events for all of New England. And the website has links to products, books, recipes, and restaurants in the form of a discussion board.

If you live in New England, check out the site and join the conversation. It's tag line is: New England is Awesome. With that positive attitude, how can you not check it out?

2 comments:

  1. After writing this post I came across a Yahoo! group on Beijing Organic Consumers. It is a fantastic resource if you are living in China, and if not, still a great conversation link.
    http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/beijing_organic_consumers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you heard about this news - the oldest family owned farm in the US is finally for sale. A bit sad but reality.
    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128909326

    ReplyDelete